QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND HSW
OUR COMPANY POLICY
With a management focused on excellence, BioVia - Environmental Management and Engineering, PLC always tries to exceed their stakeholders’ expectations.
BioVia’s Quality, Environment and Safety policy aims to highlight the means to achieve its goals, fulfilling the company’s commitments:
Perante os Clientes:
- Identify the needs and expectations of current and potential clients;
- Maintain clients’ trust and loyalty through a personalized support;
- Improve our services, always considering the Best Available Techniques and environmental solutions.
Perante os Colaboradores:
- Assumir a eliminação de perigos e redução de riscos profissionais proporcionando seguras e saudáveis condições de trabalho a todos os colaboradores em termos de segurança e saúde no trabalho, de forma a prevenir lesões, ferimentos e danos para a saúde;
- Instill in our collaborators a high level of motivation, wellness and team work based on ethical and professional values aiming towards each one’s professional achievement;
- Qualify the human resources by ensuring that every employee has the necessary skills to perform their job and developing and improving management, commercial and technical skills.
- Garantir a consulta e participação dos Colaboradores em todas as questões de SST.
Perante os Fornecedores / Parceiros:
- Act fairly and impartially in their selection;
- Rigorously evaluate their performance as well as the provided services/products.
Perante os Accionistas:
- Ensure the company’s sustained economic and financial development at short, medium and long term.
Perante o Governo / Entidades Reguladoras, Visitantes / Comunidade Local / Sociedade em Geral e de forma Global:
- Cumprir a legislação, os regulamentos aplicáveis e outros requisitos subscritos pela organização, assumindo desta forma as responsabilidades sociais, de segurança e ambientais e atuando de forma responsável;
- Seek constant improvement by adopting measures that add value to environmental performance, prevent pollution, use the resources sustainably and protect biodiversity and ecosystems.
Coimbra, 24 de Abril de 2020
“Given the assumed commitments, the Board of Directors wants to ensure that the Quality, Environment and Safety Policy is available to all stakeholders and is understood by all members of the organization and everyone is commited to promote efforts and necessary involvement to the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System.”